This one-month program combines 2 weeks of small group Spanish classes with a week of cultural excursions to
places of interest in Quito, and 3 weeks of volunteering in one of several projects. The program includes 28 days
of homestay with a local host family (including breakfast and dinner) or in a local hostel (with breakfast only).
Two weekend excursions are also included in the package.
What is Included?
• Introduction Tours
• Welcome Dinner and Goodbye Dinner
• 30 hours Spanish Lessons small group Spanish classes
• Volunteer Work
• 1 week cultural excursions in Quito (Monday to Thursday)
• 2 weekend excursions
• Introduction to your project with you coordinator
• 4 weeks homestay/hostel
• Transfer and from airport
• Salsa lessons, cooking lessons, game nights (once a week)
• Teaching materials for the course
• Support / contact person in the project
• Emergency contact available 24 hours a day
• The support of our local staff and coordinators
• A T-shirt from our organization
• Certificate of your participation in the project
• Certificate of your Spanish level after classes
• Administration costs
What is not included?
• International Flights
• Travel Insurance
• Extra tours or excursions
• Personal expenses
PROJECT WITH CHILDREN