This 10 days program combines 18 hours of small group Spanish classes with weekends of cultural excursions to places of interest in Cusco, and 1 week of volunteering in one of several projects. The program includes 8 days of homestay with a local host family (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) or in a local hostel (with breakfast only).
Four weekend excursions are also included in the package.
What is Included?
• Flight Ticket Lima Cusco and Cusco Lima
• Introduction Tours
• Welcome Dinner and Goodbye Dinner
• 18 hours Spanish Lessons
• Volunteer Work
• Sacred Valley Tour
• All archaeological places entrances
• Machu Picchu 2 Days (By Train)
• Hotel in Lima (one Night)
• Transportation in Lima
• Transportation in Cusco
• Introduction to your project with you coordinator
• First accommodation option in a volunteer shared apartment
• Second accommodation option in a host family (for an additional 50 dollars/week- three meals included)
• Salsa lessons, cooking lessons, game nights (once a week)
• Teaching materials for the course
• Support / contact person in the project
• Emergency contact available 24 hours a day
• The support of our local staff and coordinators
• A T-shirt from our organization
• Certificate of your participation in the project
• Certificate of your Spanish level after classes
• Administration costs
What is not included?
• International Flights
• Travel Insurance
• Extra tours or excursions
• Personal expenses
PROJECT WITH CHILDREN